STATE CERTIFIED & COURT APPROVED FAMILY STABILIZATION PARENT EDUCATION
This is a Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course designated, pursuant to Section 61.21 (2)(a), F.S., to provide information to parents as that information relates to court actions between the parents involving custody, care, visitation, and support of a child or children.
The participant will acquire distinctions and understanding of the impact choices have upon individuals, families and extended community. And in the recognition of these distinctions, participants who complete this program, and their families, will experience improved outcomes within their family dynamics.
At the completion of course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the stages of grief and how it relates to divorce/separation.
- Distinguish techniques and ways of being most effective in communicating as a co-parent.
- Identify standard terms used in family law.
- Describe healthy ways co-parents can stay connected with their child.
- Identify mistakes to avoid when communicating with the other parent.
- Identify forms of domestic violence.
- Generate the content of a parenting plan.
TO SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE, GO HERE
If you have any questions, please connect with me below.